- Capital: London
- Form of government: Constitutional monarchy
- Area: 242,495 km2
- Religion: 59,5% Christianity, 25,7% No Religion, 4,4% Islam
- Phone number: +44
- Language English
- Time difference: -2
- Population: 67,886,004 (2021)
- Currency: British Pound (GBP)
- Pääkaupunki: Lontoo
Finnair, Norwegian and British Airways have several daily flights from Helsinki to London, Manchester and Edinburgh. Ryanair has flights from Tampere to London.
The train is a very effective way to explore the UK.
National Rail -Website also includes all timetables and route guides.
Embassy of Finland, London Address: 38 Chesham Place, SW1X 8HW – Tel. + 44-20-7838 6200 Email: email@example.com – Website: www.finemb.org.uk
- Travel bulletin from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Generally safe. Beware of pickpockets and traffic. The level of threat of international terrorism remained serious. Read more